Catch the free shuttle to town next door at Nicky's Restaurant (take the path at the east end of the property). It stops there at 20 and 50 minutes after the hour from 10:20 am to 7:50 pm. In 2009 the shuttle runs daily June 27 - August 30 and weekends in September.
The shuttle will stop at Mrs. Walsh's Garden on the west end of town, the Grubsteak, Rocky Mountain Traders and Barlow Plaza in town and the Estes Park Visitor Center on the east side of town.
From the Estes Visitor Center you can:
- return by riding back up Fall River Road to the National Park's Fall River Visitor Center and then back down Fall River Road to Nicky's,
- take one of the other Estes Park Visitor Shuttle routes,
- catch the Hiker Shuttle Express into Rocky Mountain National Park. Take your National Park pass. This shuttle stops at Rocky Mountain National Park's Beaver Meadows Visitor Center and then goes on to the Park & Ride Stop near Glacier Basin inside Rocky Mountain National Park. From that stop, catch the Park's
- Bear Lake Shuttle to the Bierstadt, Glacier Gorge and Bear Lake trailheads or
- Moraine Park Shuttle to Glacier Basin Campground, Hollowell Park, Tuxedo Park, Moraine Park Visitor Center, Moraine Park Campground, Cub Lake and Fern Lake trailheads.
Map and schedule of the Estes Park Visitor shuttles.
Map and schedule for the National Park Hiker, Bear Lake and Moraine Park shuttles.